Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hope on Wheels

Mother's Day is just around the corner, and for us baby loss mommas this can be one of THE most difficult days of they year.  I am so excited to share with you about an experience that you won't want to miss!  My friend and mentor, Kathe Wunnenberg has started on organization called Hope on Wheels.  She is a fellow baby loss mom, and she is one of the most encouraging women I know!  If you are dreading the upcoming Mother's Day, allow yourself this day away to prepare emotionally and connect with other women who understand!

May 5th is her 
3rd Annual Mother's Day Hope on Wheels Bus Trip!

You can experience TRANSFORMATION through heartfelt sharing, a worship experience, women who can relate to your loss and restoration in a serene 30 acre lush setting along Oak Creek in Arizona.
If you are dreading the upcoming Mother's Day, allow yourself this day away to prepare emotionally and connect with other women who understand!
For more information and to sign up visit

You can also underwrite a seat on the bus for a women by clicking Give a Seat on the website. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello from ICLW. I'm so sorry for your losses.

    I wish I had more to say, but I just can't think of the words.

    ReplyDelete