Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm Back...

...But to be quite honest, who knows how regular my posts will be, I've just got to start somewhere.

I had been forced in to a maternity leave of sorts that was colic and reflux induced.  Enzo is proving to fit his name, if you compare him to the finicky high maintenance sports car.  He requires special formulas, special bottles, probiotics, meds, and the list doesn't stop there.  However, he is a perfect combo of Ferrari and me and we LOVE everything about him, no matter how exhausting he is ;) I have always prided myself on being great with babies, able to calm even the fussiest ones around- and then I met my son haha... no but seriously, he even gets the best of Grandmas in to a tizzy.

We made the decision to put him in the nursery at Church on Sundays, for one we LOVE the nursery staff, secondly he has had his first round of shots, and lastly WE just couldn't stand the parent viewing room any longer.  Well it has only been a couple weeks back in big service, but every week the worship moves me to tears.  This past Sunday, the particular lyrics that brought on the water works were by Bethel.

                                                                  You make me brave
You make me brave
You called me beyond the shore
Into the waves

You make me brave
You make me brave
No fear can hinder now 
The promises You've made

I couldn't help but picture myself in the past.  Childless, alone, and incredibly wounded.  I remember what it felt like to gain a little bit of bravery and visit a new Dr.  Who gave us new hope and lots of options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment